Give your office a refined look with a traditional tufted office chair that never goes out of style. This classic executive office chair makes a statement all on its own to let clients know that you are about your business when they enter your office. This luxurious traditional desk chair is upholstered in sumptuous ultra-suede material that feels amazing to the touch. Handsomely styled, this swivel office chair with all its buttoned glory has an arched top and a 5.5 thick cushioned seat for comfort. The scroll arms with brass nail accents offer a stylish place to rest your arms. Functions include a tilt lock mechanism, a knob underneath the seat to control the tilt function, and an adjustable swivel seat height with pneumatic lever. Although classically styled, this button tufted swivel chair updates your office to give you a complete look that you ll love. Round out your home office space or business office with our mahogany computer desk for a rich arrangement.
- Traditional Office Chair with Brass Nail Accented Scroll Arms
- Ivory Microfiber Upholstery
- High Back Design with Button Tufting
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks\/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- High Density Thick Padding with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- 360 Degree Swivel Seat with Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- 5-Star Driftwood Capped Metal Base with Dual-Wheel Casters
- Most Helpful Review: I feel so important in my new office chair and it's so comfy too. You can not find a better made chair for the price. I have had many compliments on this great chair.
|Fixed Caster Width Fixed
|Minimum Arm Height From Floor
|Maximum Arm Height From Floor
|Fixed Arm Height From Seat
|Fixed Back Width
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Fixed Seat Width
|Fixed Seat Depth
|Minimum Seat Height
|Maximum Seat Height
|Degree of Swivel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.